- Retirement IS different on VENUS
- My Focus in Retirement 2011
- What To Do In Retirement
- How To Plan For Retirement
- Can’t see the forest for the trees.
- The Lone Ranger finds his Tonto
- Develop a plan for the first few years of retirement
- The benefit of “Opposites Attract”
- I don’t want to do anything when I retire.
- Getting outside your comfort zone
- Baby steps.
- I cannot believe I am going to have to retire!
- He just wanted to be a grandpa.
- The power of self-forming groups
Category Archives: Retirement Advice
Life’s Next Steps helps retiring baby boomers to create a clear retirement plan that makes the best and most meaningful use of the time and resources at their disposal upon retirement.
Our workshops help high-achieving, high-expectation men and women discover for themselves WHERE they want to go, and HOW to get there as retirement age arrives. Continue reading
Suzanne Armstrong, President of Life’s Next Steps explains how many boomers have subordinated their real interests to the needs of family and careers. Retirement offers the opportunity to do what we have always wanted to do.
If I had a dollar for every time I’ve heard “I want to work till I drop”, my husband, Chris, and I could take a nice cruise.
People who say they want to work till they drop are invariably talented at what they do. They’re typical boomers in that every success has come to them. Continue reading