- Retirement IS different on VENUS
- My Focus in Retirement 2011
- What To Do In Retirement
- How To Plan For Retirement
- Can’t see the forest for the trees.
- The Lone Ranger finds his Tonto
- Develop a plan for the first few years of retirement
- The benefit of “Opposites Attract”
- I don’t want to do anything when I retire.
- Getting outside your comfort zone
- Baby steps.
- I cannot believe I am going to have to retire!
- He just wanted to be a grandpa.
- The power of self-forming groups
Category Archives: Retirement Stories
“Can’t see the forest for the trees” refers to our tendency to focus on small details and fail to understand larger plans or principles. Believe it or not, the expression has been around for about 500 years. I guess it’s … Continue reading
Arthur, a lawyer, kept insisting that he wanted and needed to work alone. In fact, he preferred to be alone in most parts of his life. Needless to say, his family found this to be a difficult trait to live … Continue reading