- Retirement IS different on VENUS
- My Focus in Retirement 2011
- What To Do In Retirement
- How To Plan For Retirement
- Can’t see the forest for the trees.
- The Lone Ranger finds his Tonto
- Develop a plan for the first few years of retirement
- The benefit of “Opposites Attract”
- I don’t want to do anything when I retire.
- Getting outside your comfort zone
- Baby steps.
- I cannot believe I am going to have to retire!
- He just wanted to be a grandpa.
- The power of self-forming groups
Tag Archives: Coach
One of the key processes we use in our lifestyle planning workshop, to help people learn what to do in retirement, is the development of a concrete 5 year action plan. It is based on your strengths, values, interests, and dreams. What … Continue reading