One of the key processes we use in our lifestyle planning workshop, to help people learn what to do in retirement, is the development of a concrete 5 year action plan. It is based on your strengths, values, interests, and dreams. What you’ll see here in this article by Robin Sharma titled 60 Tips for a Stunningly Great Life – is a selection of some of those elements. It is a great basis for making some great choices for yourself!
- Exercise daily.
- Plan a schedule for your week.
- Know the 5 highest priorities of your life.
- Hire a coach.
- Be a hero to someone.
- Remember that leadership is about influence and impact, not title and accolades.
- Create unforgettable moments with those you love.
- Have 5 great friends.
- Pursue your dreams.Have a vision for your life.
- Know your strengths.
- Shift from being busy to achieving results.
- Make your life matter.
So, now, share your ideas on what to do in retirement.